Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Results all out
date: Tuesday, March 07, 2006
time:3:51 PM
So long never update already. Like for about 3 days.

Anyway, today i completely got back all my results. As i expected, I failed A. maths. Around 60% failed and only 3 ppl got distinction. So sad right. Anyway, i have to brush up upon my maths. It's getting worst.

Today, as usual, lessons and home sweet home. I missed the train to boon lay so i took a look in the Leisure bookstore. I saw this bk tat was recommended by Linda Howard. It looks interesting, but it cost $15. So expensive!!!

On the train, YZ caught up and so we met. I took her abt the book but when she asked wat was the title and author, I told her tat i forgot already. But i said tat it was red in colour. Lame answer right _ _" So many bks are red in colour.

I read the newspaper after i came home. There was this article stating that a new human bridge will be built and will be the longest in s'pore. It is designed as a Double-helix structure like in our DNA. Cool right!!!

Well... tat's all i have. Shall update as soon as i can. BB... ...


top