Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Sleeping guy
date: Friday, July 14, 2006
time:6:00 PM
At last, it is the end of another week.

Since the day where by i posted my latest post, I have received so comments from my friends. TM said that the post was a little childish as if was talking to myself and Dawn said that is was lame to post the joke thing.

Anyway judging from this overwhelming response, I shall not post on any jokes any longer. I shall talk about what is going to today. Today during lunch, everyone except YZ went to the SAC. We were trying out so salsa moves and as I was dancing with Tan Min, I spotted something ... Guess wat it is... It's a man sleeping behind the table.I told Dawn and when she saw the sleeping guy, her eyes almost popped out. It was so funny. We were giggling non stop. It was only when the man woke up that we left the place and went to the third level.

Nothing much interesting happened since then. I went home with ZQ. She was going to orchard... haha like to tease her about she going to orchard to shop when she only went to novena for tuition.

Later at home I had tuition and now I am blogging...

Shall end here ... really looking forward to tomor. Hip hop and salsa. Hopefully hip hop does not have so many people. Last week was quite ok, not many ppl went.

Cya,..Wee......


top