Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Exams over
date: Thursday, October 05, 2006
time:9:06 PM
Finally the EOYS are over and it's time to partYY...

The overall of the papers are quite average except Chinese and Physics (tm's teacher who set aka spy according to dawn and yz). This 2 are real killers. However, I am not implying that i will do excellent in the other subjects. Amazingly, both A. and E. maths did not turn out to be such a terror. I was quite afraid about the 2 papers. At last, i can score a better mark for them and hopefully this gives a new start to my maths, without my grades dropping.

Tomor we'll be going to Orchard area. So any you readers read this may spot us at the vicinity... I shall go and buy a new pair of ballet shoes and still thinking if I should invest in a pair of dance sneakers. Maybe, I shall ask someone to sponser since it's quite ex. hehe...

Dawn's mum can be quite an evil person at times. I just don't get why she gets angry at Dawn more than Dawn's sis. Then, when ever this quarrel happens, Dawn is always forbiddened to go out or something till her mum's mood gets better. Isn't this bias... well i know it sounds a little social studies to use bias... but tat's the word.

Hopefully, I will hear good news from Dawn tomor morning...

Wee...


top