Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: EXAMS
date: Sunday, October 01, 2006
time:6:08 PM
Mmm... today is not a really nice Sunday.

Today is for me to slog hard for the next 4 days of the exams. I had 4 papers last thur and Fri and i still have 6 more to go. Tomor will be e math paper 2 and Chi. This 2 papaers are my least favourite. I dislike doing math and I don't really take interest in doing Chinese.

Well.... thinking on the brighter side, at 11 am this coming thurs, I am able to have fun!!! This also indirectly signifies the end of year 2006. Time really flies. Well... during the studying phrase it's ok to let time fly really fast, but i don't want this to happen when i hit 20s.

It will be so nice to enjoy the new found "freedom" (some would consider) or independence at that age. I really look forward to that. Many things will happen then and I get to travel and do or study the things i like. ...

shall end here... nothing much to blabber about since it's the holis...cya..wee...


top