Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Bowling
date: Friday, November 03, 2006
time:2:47 PM
hizz...

some stupid computer problem cropped up and wiped out my whole blog post. Now i'm too lazy to retype so I just continue from where I stopped.

So the 6 of us went bowling after our civil defense course. We decided upon Chervons we waitted for some bus no. 188 which came after 15 minutes when actually we could have reached our destination in abt 10 mins with a more frquent bus. Don't know whose idea it was.

Finally we reached the bus stop and alighted. YY, TM and I were discussing abt WWF... ... It was quite lame. YY was the one who came up with the short terms WWS but I changed it to WWF (which can represent the wrestling game on TV too).

We played one game each and I came second last in the end with a miserable 40 plus point. Of course the top ppl were quite high too, with YH getting 90 over 300... hehe. P is so action just like my brother. TM should know... ...

After that we bid our goodbyes to YH, Elyas and Haoguang and left for JEC. Tm and YY ate Long John's Silvers while I just bought a packet of small fries as I still have dinner at home. We chatted after they finished their food, mostly abt JC. YY made it sound as if all the JCs are so lousy or too "ex"...

Anyway, I will reaffirm by decision only after I see my results. There's no point to think so far ahead.

Later having Guzheng practice... can you believe it... my exam is one the last day of this mth and I just started my songs only this week... Hopefully I can pass this exam. Yae... another cert will be coming my way...

Wee...


top