Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: busy busy busy
date: Friday, November 17, 2006
time:8:42 PM
Phew...

Whate a busy week it has become... my holidays are not excatly vacations to relax and have fun. Instead, I have been spending lots of my days in sch doing my CCA stuff. Then on thur I had some tuition marathon or something...It was chi plus gu zheng followed by Eng... And when it was all over, I had to do my NCO admin stuff...while i was doing them, my eyes were half closed.Haha...

Today, a day to finally rest but tm, Dawn, jh and I went to Orchard to watch STEP UP. Woaa...it really nice. The female lead is such a good dance with so many beautiful lines and arches... wish I could be her.

After that, we walked for about an hour around Orchard...We are actually getting a little sick of the place. haha

Went home and nothing much happened then...

Oh yes...I bought a book FOOD AS MEDICINE...it rocks and I luv it. It provides detail info about nutrition... it's so captivating haha...

Wee...


top