Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: STEP UP
date: Friday, November 24, 2006
time:11:59 AM
hi everyone... I just came back from my 3 day camp yesterday and slept for a whole 11 hours straight after my dinner the previous night...

On the whole, I think the camp rocks as it intersting...and fun too. I have somehow or another merge into an admin cum logistics-coordinator throughout the camp... Maybe the admin department has mixed too much with the logist ppl. haha

Anyway, I was searching the websites for the Chingay knock-out winners and find the on the net and they are really good... dancing in all sorts of places and competitions... really envy them. On the other hand, these ppl have so much time...(get what I'm trying to say??)

I also found a link to the movie STEP UP (it's so nice and nice and NICE) I really love the female lead. She's so versatile and the male hip hopper is cool too.

Here, enjoy the show:


top