Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Betrayal
date: Monday, December 25, 2006
time:10:35 AM
Must I really preach on all the dispicable things in the world. Why can't it be a peaceful, non-rivaly kind of planet??

Yesterday, I had a real good eye-opener on how others view me at the different roles I play. Tell me, is it right to breach across other people's privacy? The answer is NO. Somehow, I wonder whether people know their values or anything known as Selflessness. Yes, all man are selfish, but there has to be a line to where you have to really stop meddling in to MY business.

Anyway, I shall take a one minute silence myself and find faults I never knew existed in me. I shall create barriers against the sorts of people I mix with whether is it they are SOOO important or just purely a must to recongize them as a great figures in my life.

I'm really pissed but of course I can't say to whom I am angry with. There are so much to comment on this backstabber reality living world. If you really want me to be as cruel and just, I can almost list down all the negative impressions of have of all, even my closest friends may become victims of my straightforth talk.

So, I shall therefore pledge that I will be CONSCIOUS of myself and actions to prevent any future conflicts that may probably end in half a years time (or not, the world's unfairness shall only end till your last breath). Some may see changes in me but they may miss these visible alterations. Due to the lack of the "I" which makes me not one who loves to boast about my terrible sufferings or talk big on my current affairs.

I shall end this long thesis of mine with this: Beware of all that you see. They may not be your true and reliable counterparts but just a chip of your innocent thinking.

So long... ...


top