Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Creation
date: Monday, January 29, 2007
time:10:23 PM
And yet again, another stressful week is going to happen.

Today, I wore my new pair of school shoes and no one seems to notice them untill i say,"Hey did you see anything wrong with me. I've got a new pair of shoes." I don't really like them since they are big, bulky and bothersome. Contridicting myself at the same time, I have to admit that I like them too as I can spin with them unlike the previous, which is ever so squeaky whenever I try a single turn.

Given blessings, my sore throat is much better today after abstaining from fried and heaty food. Hopefully it gets better before Chinese New Year. Not because I can gobble down more tidbits, but it's really horrible being stuck with a pain in the throat.

Now here's the peachy part. Go Go Dionne!!! You can do it!! After this week, you can go Chinese New Year shopping. Get over and done with the line of tests and SPAs until the end of the week and you can rest well for the next 2 days.

On top of all these, I would like to share the topic for the day. If you did not like my speech in the precious post, then I suggest you stop reading at this moment. I shall bid you a goodbye. Interested readers, please move ahead:

Mr. Chow was discussing with us on how Man was created and he said that there was 2 gps of scientist with 2 different thesis to their explanation.

The first ~ the creationist. These people believe in the religion of the bible. They said that God created everything but he stopped his creation on the 7th day. This resulted in a certain amount of energy created in Earth (he was teaching Energy, work, force then). Because of this, energy is not lost or further created from then on, which explains the theory of why energy cannot be elminated or created. However, they believe that after billions of years, this bulk of energy will be used up. The sun will turn into a mass of nothing. This is when no living things can survive. Thus, the effect of God's creation has been prophesized - Death and Destruction.

The second ~ the prehistoric. These people believes that we are from apes and the prehistoric dinosaurs era which developed till today. But no concrete evidences showed the evolution of the apes to humans. They explained that there was an extravagant volcanic eruption that had occurred which caused the formation of the energy found today.

Well...here is the 2 thesis laid out for you. It's up to you which one you believe in. But I must say, I am more convinved in the first thesis.

I have to end this quickly or else my dearest potato will blame me. It's a pity as I would like to type more.

So long..Wee...


top