Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: School
date: Sunday, January 07, 2007
time:11:25 PM
The normal routine days are back...haunting me once again.

The first week of school is pretty short since it started on Wed instead of Fri. So far, lessons started on Thur and it was alright. However, I can't seem not to fall asleep during Chinese period. Have to find a way where by I can stay awake throughout. Hmm... eat sweets? How long can it last. And if it were to work, do I need to buy it eveyday since there are Chinese lessons all week?

Hmm..shall talk about Sat. There was the annual CCA Extravaganza again to attract our prospective Secounday 1. Oh before I forget, I have to do a personal particular form for them to fill in as they step into St John.

After that, I had dance. Hip Hop was pretty fun. We did this washing machine move which require us to swing our hands round and round. Last week when teacher taught us, I could not grasp the move and the look, but this time I got it right. Haha... Then it was salsa. And again, I became the guy due to the outstanding number of ladies. Dawn, too had became a guy and we stood side by side. Of course I expected Cuban during intermediate. Stone has been teaching many of these Cuban sets for several Saturadys. I heard it is due to the lesson package. 4.1 to 4.5 is Cuban.

A little background knowledge about Cuban. It is a form of salsa which is danced in a circle. Many couples will dance together. A leader will shout out a command for the move to be excecuted (Just like St Johns right?!) It's fun when we do that. But imagine having the instructor, Stone, teaching them.

Cuban moves are rather complicated and it takes time to learn. Teaching within a 1 hr barrier is quite rush. So we learnt the move called La Jenny. It's quite funny as this moves requires the girl to move around the guy like a merry-go-round. The guy just have to lead the girl here and there.

After Salsa classes, Dawn and I did some dancing together again. Haha... we each spun each other, getting more and more exciting each moment.

Oh yes... how much I do love to spin!!!

I danced with bleach too who promised to burn me this salsa cd that I like which he owed. So at that time one of his songs were being played and he agreed only if I could follow him throughout the dance. Normally, it was quite a easy feat. However, this specific song was wierd. It was super-duper fast. It also has sudden pauses. Bleach was practically laughing over my misfortune that I landed upon the hands of an unorthodox person like him. His moves were abrupt and unpredictable thus you just have to follow him. There are no room for assumptions.

Shall end here. Wee...


top