Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Tickling bug?
date: Thursday, January 18, 2007
time:5:46 PM
I've somehow caught the tickling bug...

Whenever I laugh these days, it would be crazy maddening laugh. You can ask TM. Haha...she seems irritated by my "noises".

Anyway, this post shall be short and sweet.

My sweet sixteen is coming in 2 days. That means my birthday is on this Sat. Yae!!!I don't quite like the term "sweet sixteen". It sounds abit like a bitch, bimbo, brainless kind of word just for those party girls to use. They go, "Oh it's my sweeeeeet sixteen birthday. I shall hold a grand party. Let's say a sleepover??" ...blah blah blah.

Since, it's term as SWEET sixteen, anyone wants to make it candy-sticky for me? I'll love to have surprises installed for me. Haha... it's kind of thick-skin to ask of me.

Wish me luck.

Wee...

2 more days to moi bdae


top