Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Ballet
date: Saturday, February 03, 2007
time:3:56 PM
Yea!!!

I can now do a double pirouette with ease. Yippe!! Well for those who lack the knowledge, a pirouette is spin on one foot with the other held in the air. It's a fun move and those interested in dance should really try this although it's only taught in ballet.

Remembering the last time when I cannot even do a nice and proper single spin. And now I can do 2. :)

Today, I had the usual sj in the morning and left around noon for ballet which Wayne said that it was Para Para Sakura. How stupid. Anyway, in the dance class, the teacher made us do "shannes". Ha and I can whip my head pretty fast. This is all thanks to the many salsa classes I attended. Especially when we did the cross body leap turn, it requires this movement.

Now, I'm at home, going to study Chemistry later after blogging. Hmm...my Saturday's are really getting dull and boring. I miss hip hop and salsa. How I wish I can go hip hop at 5 later.

Anyway, this post may sound really "deep" or even unappetizing to some. So those not interested can just ignore what I write.

Wee... ...


top