Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Bunny
date: Thursday, February 22, 2007
time:8:22 PM
I told you that my brother is a real pampered peep... And I have concluded that it is true. Today and yesterday, he has severe stomachache due which is common pain that everyone has underwent before. Last night he cried when he woke up from bed to go to the toliet. I asked him why and he said that I has scared that he cannot get to school the next day. Well... that was a stupid reason to cry. Next, just now, he cried over the pain in his butt. It's pretty common to have a pain there after numerous times in the toliet. So is he pampered? YES!!!

Dawn's right. We are leaving bunny already and shall only go back in June or July. I feel as though I deproved tremendously. Somehow, Dawn seems to be better than me. Hm...

Today Zhu Qing carried 4 social studies work book home. That's wierd right? Then Tan Min was there too. I was with Jun Hui. So I asked ZQ why she had 4 of them and she refused to tell me. I asked TM and she too shut her mouth tight. The PACKAGE are really irritating at times. Wonder why?! Maybe too much of sticking together since the start of school caused them to influence each other.

Anyway, Monster came and give us a dressing down as per normal. I am getting quite sick of her contineous nagging. Be patient Dionne, in another few months, you won't be seeing her too often.

Yippy, tomorrow will be a short day since Mr. Foo gave us a halfday till 11am in cohesion with the good "O" levels result this year. No plans after that...

Wee... ...


top