Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Idol
date: Thursday, February 15, 2007
time:9:09 PM
Yippy... *Chinese New Year's coming soon, hoorah, hooyah. Chinese New Year's coming soon oh hooya hey.*

In three days time, we shall celebrate the birth of the pig year. Ha...I sound so preachy. Anyway, one thing that is irony is that people have been giving me pig items since Christmas to my birthday recently. Tm gave a mouse rest piggy, Dawn presented a mobliephone pig holder while Jolin gave me a pig ornament. It's really really wierd.

Today, I finally stepped into the newest jurong sports building opened in Nov 2006. I kind of gotten lost until I seeked help from this mother and her son who were going swimming. So I went to the infomation counter to get one of their program sheets. They have hip hop....OOOooo...However it's on Fri evening which clashes with my eng tuition. Moreover, my mum, morphing into Dawn's mum (cruel and unrelentless to have their child mugging for their "O"s) would not let me take this up. It's so cheap, costing only $80 for 3 months, and hour per week. So it's calculated to be about 5 bucks a lesson. I went to view the dance hall and it's super big. It has mirrors on 2 sides of the wall with glass doors so you can peek into the room. How I wish I can join. At least I get to experience a different style of hip hop from another teacher rather than the current one that I have. Well...looks like it has to wait till the end of the big thing. "Hip hop class...pls wait for me... I'll come get you soon..." I think I'm going mad.

Tomorrow will be another eye-opener to this gossip club member here. This is because our school is holding the annual Nan Hua Idol. OooO...then I will get to see people whom I recognize perform well or make a fool of themselves. What I look into a good performance. Of course along the professional judging, I hope the person is pretty or handsome and to be able to sing well while dancing. On the more bias side, this person's have to get into my good books before I surrender the title to him or her.

On the contrary, why don't the school hold a Nan Hua dance competition. If so, then we get to perform. How nice. At least we can contest for the dance title. When we get into JCs the standards are definitely high thus why not take this chance to get an achievement. Sadly this wish shall not be fulfilled.

This is getting pretty long. I shall end here so look out more my post after the Chinese New Year...

Wee... ...


top