Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Pool
date: Monday, February 26, 2007
time:8:17 PM
Well... today was the first 2 papers of my common tests: Eng and Chi

Both papers were compositions so it was fairly well. Hope that my Chinese can get a better mark.

After that, I decided to be crazy and showed Amanda, Tan Min and Dawn a classic Zi Lian picture. Of course the photo is sponsored by me. Jolin was saying that she can't stand these kind of pictures where by the girls have enormous eyes, small nose and with heads titled down all the way. (her description)

Amanda was laughing her heads off when she saw my picture. Haha... I purposely took one of these to tease her since I saw several ones of herself in her mobile phone. However, don't blame me for a not really good picture of myself since I am not made for Zi Lian pics.

Anyway, this Sat we will most probably go to Amanda's new house in Jurong East rather than Tan Min's. At the same time, Amanda's sis is also celebrating her birthday. So ya... there should be many people. Still there will be nice pool waiting for me to dip into. hehe.... Such cool water in the hot sat noon (hopefully it won't rain). Hope I can get tan... I wanna be black... haha...

For info: the newly built complex at my house nearby has a large deep pool. However, the only problem is that it has a dumb shelter so I can't get tan while doing my laps. Hmm... the others like the small and play pools were all under the sun. That's not fair.

Shall end here.

Wee... ...


top