Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Hmm...
date: Saturday, March 17, 2007
time:9:49 PM
I've gone crazy, I've gone mad
I've completed my homework
So here me scream...

Ha ha... yup, I've finished my holiday assignments. I feel good. Well, ya although it's just merely several tasks to be completed within the weeks break, you'll feel light after finishing them.

Today was the muster parade. Heard that it's going to be held every month or something. Anyway, one comment about it. It's not a good sign. Imagine having to stand in the parade square while the whole corp of 88 people march out one by one to get their certs and badges. Why is there so many of them. It's because all of us took the course together for example the fire-fighting course. That explains the long queue and wait.

And so, I went to this place near Chinatown where there are several shops selling LOVELY accessories ranging from hair items to earrings etc. (Dawnnnn, are you envious?) They sell really nice stuff. Too bad some of them are sold in bulks. And when I say in bulks, I mean really in bulks where the items are similar. Therefore, I can't buy this bohemian style butterfly earring that I like. Hmm...

At home, I tried to curl my hair with this newly bought hair curler. Looks like it can't work after leaving it on for the whole afternoon.

PS: The Collaborators: number 1, Dawn & number 2, tubby.
Both parties are great people to hire if you want an innocent actor in your script...


Wee... ...


top