Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: The last
date: Thursday, March 01, 2007
time:11:14 PM
YESSS!!!! One more paper to knock down tomorrow... Physics and I can enjoy at least my Sat and Sun before i slog again for the "O"...

On the contrary, the end of the Commontest doesn't seem to strike any joy and laughter in me. Well... firstly, it means that lessons revert back with the exams covering them up and secondly, the RESULTS !!! Heard that Yong Yue got back his E. Maths paper and he didn't score well. See, even a clever and hard-working person like him gets this. Do I get a chance??? It's unpredictable.

Anyway, tomorrow will also be the announcement of the SJ First-Aid-Competition by Wayne... haha... if. I said IF so it may not be true, I get into FAC, what should I do? I don't have the confidence and the skilled skills. How leh??? *touchwood*

I shall not spoil my little celebration mood in me now and I feel kind of cool so I shall show you a cool pic:








However, I'm still COOLER, hehe (rock it)!!!!:







More in my next blog..Wee... ...

PS: GO Dionne Go, Go Buffa Go, Go POTATO Go....All the Way!!!


top