Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Sun burnt?
date: Thursday, March 08, 2007
time:9:43 PM
I'm burnt...

It's the annual roadrun today and it's my last year so I ran and ran. Yae!! I got a medal in the end...

Actually, I wanted to upload 2 video files but I guess it's impossible. They are really nice and funny. Interested parties can ask me on msn.

After the run at home, I realized that I am burnt on my neck and arms. Thus, I applied the buffa's remedy to lessen the heat on my skin. Here it is:

1) Take a clean and clean bath
2) On your air-conditional in full-blast
3) Facing the air-con, splat moisturizers and lotions onto your face and arms
4) For best results, get your moisturizers chilled in the fridge

Well, here's the 4 step buffa's remedy to take to consideration.

Wee... ...


top