Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title:
date: Monday, April 02, 2007
time:8:11 PM
Yippe... my mom's back from Sweeden after 11 days out of the house.


She bought be 2 nice pairs of earrings. One is this translucent pink butterfly earring while the other is this dangly pearl stone with one studded ring on each one. Here is a pic to spite the Potato hehe:


Anyway, I happy that she's finally back home cause I kind of miss her when she's not here.
I have done a very super duper consize calculation which shall lead me to a 100 hours for CIP if I follow it dutifullly. Hahah...
Here it goes:
I am lacking of another 72 hrs since I have 28 already. Thus by doing library duty on the basis of 4 hrs each time, I divide 72 by 4 and I get 18. Which means I have to do 18 times of the duty to get my target. If I divide by 4 weeks that is equal to 1 mth, that would mean abt 5 months which is too long. So let's say I do 8 times in June, I would have cleared 32 hours. So what happens to the remaining 10 times? I shall do 4 times a week and by 2 months which will be this Apr and may, I will clear another 8. So now let 2 more times that is 8 hrs. I can then try to squeeze them in or even forget abt them since we will most probably do some CIP to cover the remaing 8 hours.
There, here is the consize calculations by buffa. Any queries u can ask me personally esp tm and Dawn.
Wee...


top