Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: BAD
date: Wednesday, June 06, 2007
time:11:36 PM
My legs are sore...maybe too long never dance that's why.

Today wasn't as smooth sailing as I thought it would be:

Firstly, I had to do library duty all alone. Hmmm...

Secondly, I didn't have lunch since I was aloneeee.

Third;y, D wasn't there when I thought D was supposed to be there.

Forth, I my spins are good and bad simultaneously. One moment I can do a double and next thing, I can't.

Fifth, I didn't social much as expected, only with henry, bleach and my beloved dear.

Sixth, I had to take the MRT ride all the way home myself.

Lastly, I have Chinese tuition in the early morning tomorrow.

So much for all my complaints, must have bored the readers out there.

Wee...

PS: Don't you all think that this song playing now is cool: Summer love by Justin Timberlake. It's really nice.


top