Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Flag day children's society
date: Saturday, June 30, 2007
time:10:01 PM
Before I start my post, I would like to congratulate Tan Min for breaking her glasses too. haha... you will have to wear contacts before you get yourself a new one.

We had flag day today. Dawn, yuzhu and I went to Bugis to collect flags. We started off near the MRT station. However, after a while, yz and Dawn went else where without telling me. Standing near the station allowed me to get quite alot of money. Many of them donated 2 bucks. haha...

This carried on for one and a half hour until about ten then we slacked all the way. I bought this ear ring stand for 20 dollars. It is really nice as it's like those bronzey colour. I used up all the holes in the stand. Dawnnn do you want to see itttt. I have so many dangley earrings.

After that, dawn and yz spent more the half of the time in this shop which yz said was really nice. In the end, both of them bought this crystal chain which can allow you to tie many styles of necklace or even use it as a belt or a bag accessory. cool right. Well, I didn't buy it as it was $38. yz's was white and dawn's blood red.

All I can say that today was a total standing day. :)


top