Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: SJ
date: Sunday, June 24, 2007
time:8:19 PM
Happy birthday SJAB!!!

Today was also the chief com ceremony and all the sec 4s were down for it.

Certain humorous incidents occur today:

Firstly: The sir who took our attendance called my name as Dwino instead of Di-on (when you pronounce it). tm and I were laughing. At least it's acceptable if someone calls me Die-on. But he can't pronounce until something so out of range right. haha

Secondly: Some people claimed that I was trying to strip in front of weiling and that I was a les. Well...let's make it clear. i'm not ok....

Thirdly: chuihan was making fun of me saying tat when I march, I sashay. Seriously, do I do that?? Must look at myself when I march so that I don't bounce too. That's the comment from Tan Min.

Hizz...Tomorrow's the start of term 3. Very soon is the exams...ahhh...

Wee...


top