Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Hmmm
date: Thursday, July 05, 2007
time:10:54 PM
<> and listen to the music. It's really nice and touching. :)

Anyway, one week really pass fast. Tomorrow is Friday already. I shall mention on the significant incidents this week.

It was the first trail parade for the sec 3 on Wed. They had PT and ball games after that, thus the day was pretty relaxed. As for those sec4 who went for it, most of us were slacking in the room. Ha... still there was a casualty who was the serious one. Priscilla kept fainting. Heard from Amanda that this is a frequent sight to be seen... After that we had some tossing the ball into the hoop session. I guess it's my first time aim a ball into a hoop. Amazing isn't it. I'm already 16 yet I haven't done one of these things a teenager should have already tried before.

Today I showed Dawn the one min dance that I have created so far. It was quite funny when i counted the one eighth beat at the first part of the dance while she tried to fit in the dance. She was like waa so fast. haha...

Oh yes something very important worth mentioning. Today finally rained. The rain started off small but slowly it became heavy. And so I could feel the wonderful breeze when I stepped out of class.

Wee...


top