Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: ACPC 2007
date: Wednesday, August 01, 2007
time:9:05 PM
4 years have flown. 1st Augest 2007, our official departure from sj. This very day, it ended with a whole lot of tears flowing down everyone's faces, from the sec4s to all the other cadets.

The ROD, in my opinion, was the best ever. I could really feel the warmth of everyone just now and it was hard to suppress the tears building inside me. Especially with jiwei, chui han and yi fang sitting near me, those who cried the most, it's hard not to even drip a drop of tear.

Our Sirs and Madam did a special performance for us. Here's a small part(just ignore me speaking in the certain part of the video):


On a lighter note. Time past quickly today and being cam crazy quite recently, I started taking some interesting pics:


OOO, Amanda getting angry. Guess she's not happy with her head claiming that she's a poor person dressed in rags :)


After much persuasion, I finally get wei ling to take a pic. Phew



Look!!! Elyas is bored. That guy punished himself by facing the canteen walls after everything. Hmm...wat was he thinking of then??


The dream team: jiji and shishi. Isn't there couple outfit matching. Aww... so sweet.


The finale, presenting all sec4 members (excluding myself) :)









Sj has really been a wonderful experience.

For every camp I went, they somehow brought me to a world relieved of all stress and expectations.
For every parade I went, I had fun and played a fool.
For every squad mate in my squad, I bond a friendship so deep and firm.
For every stupid antics I do, I get faces from amanda and others...
And for every tear we shed, we know that we are forever strong and united.

Go sjab 2007 sec4 squad !!!

Wee... ...
01/08/2007


top