Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Dinner
date: Saturday, August 04, 2007
time:1:50 PM
Another week has passed. YUP... she's be back in seven days time.
So many things have occurred this week. Have to stay back almost everyday. Since pictures speak a thousand words, let the film roll!!!
(Guess I have picked up Wan Qing's crazy photo taking hobby so people out there pls don't be shy when I ask u to say cheese :) )


I tatooed this on Jolin's hand. I guess she's cutting her life by 1 minute. This is the nicest so far since the other designs according to jojo and wanwan isn't as nice. One thing I know is that MR Liu dislikes any of them. Hmpm...


I feel so sorry for ji wei since she sits beside me and digonally across wanwan, making her a prime object for my photo presentation. Haha


Finally, an acceptable shot of Emily. All thanks to my great photographic skills that I managed to trick Emily.






It's tom yam day. Everyone is obviously enjoying their spicy and sour bowl of noodles.









Later I'll be going down to Westmall for our sj dinner. It's kind of sad that it is held so early. Cause the early it ends signifies somehow the end of the sec4s... hizz...

Next week is the week of celebration or some can say study. A 4 day straight of holidays waiting for us from thurs to sun.

Yesterday, we took class photo immediately after sch in the sky garden. The jersey was seriously heat trapping. I can feel the heat inside me but not on the outside. On top of that, it smells strongly of the softener that my maid used to wash it. Too overwhelming.

Shall end here.

Wee...


top