Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Bored
date: Saturday, November 17, 2007
time:10:08 AM
There is nothing to post about these days. I feel as though i'm rotting with nothing to do. Let's see. I spend most of my time sleeping. After that I would wake up and laze around.

Anyway, later i'm meeting up with dawn and we're gonna have a field time stretching ourselves to the limit and determine whose resistance is the best. ha...

And of couse did i mention? O levels are over. Well..long over. Nothing to be glad about. Yesterday the sec4 had to return to school to get our leaving cert as well as listen to the short briefing in the hall.

How i wished mummy is home so we can go out together. I guess we'll have to do late christmas shopping this year since she'll only be back around the tenth next month. However, I will be joining her and the best part is that I can select wonderful cheap music cds there. (if i can find)

Wee...


top