Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Dance dance dance
date: Sunday, November 25, 2007
time:8:33 PM
In another 3 days i'll be in China enjoying the flurry snow whilst i get my hands frosted. However, i don't feel at all excited. I wanna stay in spore to dance despite it's the tiring routines again and again. Good news too, Dawn and I have completed about 2 thirds of our dance. The hip hop segment is done, leaving us with the jazz and salsa part left. Yipee!!!

Sometimes I feel it's very weird. Yesterday when I reached xen at 1430, there was this girl sitting there. So I initiated the chat. Then the was like asking , "Are you dawn or dionne?" Of course i answered her i was Dionne. It's pretty scary really when someone who is a total stranger to you knows you. It's lame. Now i believe brenda who said they often discuss about us during our absence.

Still, I feel there's no need to do so. We aren't some hip-hop pro or anything. If you go to other schools, there are definitely many much better dancers. I miss the old hip-hop group. Where have they gone to? Now is a total new gp besides dawn, brenda,xinyi. hmph...

YES!!! I have somewhat mastered Advance crossbody leap. At least I am BETTER than DAWN now. haha when that move was supposed to be her best. (I guess people reading my blog is gonna feel bored of me rumbling away about my dance happenings). Well...in fact my life now is revolving around dance. 4 out of 7 days which are all intense training.

Some non-dance activities up ahead will be bowling on Tuesday with tm and others, China trip,relative chalets as well as sj sec4 chalet.

And yes, I went for an interview on Friday after being DITCHED by DAWN. :( My very first experience of being inteviewed. There will be another one when i get selected for my lifeguard post. Just summitted the form today and waiting for the people to call me. Hopefully I can embark on my lifeguard duties soon cause i will most likely be doing at the jurong west swimming complex which is super near my house so i can have my daily morning walks to the pool and earn some cash too. Of course the pay is not bad. I think it's 8bucks per hr. Come to the pool more often and entertain me too :)

Shall end here. Wee...


top