Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Finally
date: Monday, November 05, 2007
time:10:35 PM
Wow it's been like over one mth and a week since i last blogged. Amazing isn't it. Why i say so? Cause most of the time, when i come online i usually post something. Be it short or long just posting something gives great satisfaction. Thus, one mth not posting means i've not been online proper for quite a while. haha

Today is so called the last day for all written papers IF you exclude shading of ovals which will be next week so still got time. I shall say that the exam somewhat has ended in a very neutral note for me. Not feeling too elated or sad. haha maybe that's a good sign.

However something that is saddening is the my hip hop lessons in the CC had officially ended yesterday. It's a pity. I wished i can learn more from Chun. She's good. Too bad after the 8 lessons with her, can't. But i received a valuable and priceless CD packed with 16 new hip hop songs. haha.

I realized that i parted with 2 of my favourite people in the dance studio at my CC. Once is my ballet teacher as she had to do a leg operation and can't teach anymore. Now is my new but memorable hh teacher. Shucks.

Somethings for dionne to look out for this hol... Dance, dance, dance and more dance. Dawn and I are gonna cheor a dance. I'm SOO excited. On top of that is the upcoming xen performance. I'm really looking forward to the hip hop segment most. Cause it's all about personal expression and I would like to improve on that during this hol. Salsa is so-so, doesn't make me tingle as much as hip hop. But still lots of new things to learn like this shine also known as PENGUIN dance (shihan does it sound so farmiliar ,haha)And there's Jazz too, maybe try the lyrical jazz, more expression.

And of course there's the prom which is like next week. On second thought, I don't think it would be fun. ha. I mean it's like everyone is seated and eating. You can't excatly move around so much so it's kind of constricting. Maybe after that but there will only be little time left.

Vacation would be in China. It's been like 7 years since i sat the plane. hizzz...now i have the chance again. I'll be going to Da Lian where it's snowing. Yup and i shall take lots of pictures. I realized the importance of capturing moments in your life. When you look back at them, it's heart-warming. Really.

Wee...


top