Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Life guard duty day 1
date: Saturday, December 22, 2007
time:1:37 AM
This week is another packed one with activities from day to night (literally).

I also started my job as a lifeguard on tuesday. At first i was kind of nervous but not scared. However, it was really enjoyable in the end of the day. Christ was there to teach me. She, same age but more experience, taught me what i should keep watch for and etc. Larry orientated me with the compound as well as the first aid room where there is the blue bag. The other lifeguards were very friendly too and had a nice time chatting while working. haha...

Before I started this job, i thought that it was a slack job where you just sit there and shake your leg. In actual fact, we have to walk around as the bosses dislike us to sit on those high chairs and not move. I remember on Tuesday, though it was morning, the sun was really hot and i experienced sun-burn when i came home. Luckily the next day was rainy. It either rain or drizzle the whole of the morning. Thus, since I was in-charge of the lazy pool and since the lazy pool was closed due to the weather, I just sat on one of those benches and chat.

It's fun to know more about different people. Most of them aren't really good in their studies, unlike the circle of friends in xen or in sj etc. Thus you get to see the other side of life. Not everyone goes on the normal education route where you study jc and into uni. These poeple choose the stress-free option. They rather lead a simple, trouble-free life. It's a total different side.

And yes i think i am becoming like sh, all curious about analyzing everyone. haha...

Hopefully i can book myself in more life-guard duties. As the matter of fact, I am earning a good sum of money too.

Back to dance. Today I had a gp hip-hop and penguin performance. Xen was super crowded. I was literally shivering after the hh segment. Partly because my 12+ solo spins were over. Never before i felt such nervousness when i do hip-hop. This time round, i didn't enjoy the process of the dance. Instead, I worry about my ending spins. STUPID. Penguin was just penguin. I didnt feel i danced to my fullest. I mean the place is so squeezy and the moment you stetech your hands out, you'll hit someone. And i reached home the latest of all days, around 12+. I bet tomor will be later since we will be performing all the dances. It's pretty instane. Imagine all the dancers rushing around to change in the small area. It's sooo uncomfortable.

Shall end here...Wee...


top