Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Salsa Congress 2007 cum sj chalet
date: Saturday, December 29, 2007
time:12:07 AM
Another year is going to pass soon in a matter of days. And again, this year is one enriching and memorable one. In this 365 days, I experienced a spade of events, some of which were recorded down in pictures as well as in my blog. The recent one was the salsa congress. It wasn't as nerve-wrecking as last year. I guess it's due to the numerous dance performances I did. The final day which was on boxing day seemed to be just another round of practise. haha...simultaneously, on that night i went for chalet too. But it was not as fun though. Partly because not everyone was there. There were only less than 10 sj people turning up.

Anyway,speaking of the salsa congress. We(sh,keith and I) turned up at Victoria Concert Hall around 1pm. Though we were early as the area was only opened to us at 2pm, we could have reached there earlier. However, the Lee shao4 ye1 was half and hour late, thus the Wong and Ng nu2 bi4 had to wait for him for half and hour. sheesh!! In the hall, we did one dry run with costumes and the rest of the time was for us to make-up and prepare for the night. Making use of the time, I took several pics.



Wanyi(left)and Ya Lun trying to avoid my camera. Unfortunately, while running off, they allowed me to capture an interesting shot. haha.




Dawn and I (the bottom of my eye sucks. the glitter on my eye reflected light causing those white lines)



The all gals pic.


Wanyi's girlfriend(don't know her name) and I. I was planning to take pics with everyone one. But my cam was running out of battery.


I guess i don't remember most of their names. hizz...


Our hip-hop teacher Bianca for our dance this year. She's one crazy person.


Dawn and I and the guys of our hip hop gp.



Keith and Shi han amazed by the Fullerton building with their backs faced me. nice pic.

Salsa congress was really memoreable. love it much.
Anyway, Dawn and I seem to have another project up next before sch starts in the matter of days. haha and i'm looking forward to it.

Now as for the sj chalet, it was pretty boring. Quite sad though. I went there with keith and sh. Not sure what we were feeling but i bet the 2 of them were still suffering from the salsa fever. I want to go to thumpers. The xen people were going there to party. I want to see the new place. Too bad we can't. Hizz...

I ended up teaching the 2 of them neck drop and death drop. (Dawn, did u jaws just dropped out??) Keith was mainly the guy while sh was the gal. hehe... So when sh cant bend low as he did the neck drop, I let keith try on me. Surprisingly, it was comfortable. Even though we went slow, I could rest nicely. haha...

After that, we spent the morning playing cards till about 4am did we sleep. The next day was just an afternoon in Escape. Following that, some of them left while amanda and nat decided to stay in escape to play further so i went off with the guys where they so wonderfully swam in the cool swimming pool. I was so tempted to swim too but didn't bring enough clothes. Can you imagine watching others swim and not feel hot while you just get stuck on land, all sticky and hot. hizz.

However, fatique was overcoming me. Anywhere I went, as long as i have peace, I would start dozing off to sleep.

Today, I went for life-guard duty and I think I got myself sun-burnt. The morning sun was hot and was never cool. Got to know some new people. Sometimes I feel it's hard to initiate a conversation. It's always the same few questions being asked. Furthermore, I'm pretty SHY like some others too. So it's hard.

2008 is coming soon peeps.

Wee...


top