Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Dance exchange
date: Wednesday, January 16, 2008
time:11:50 PM
Today, lessons started proper with pe, tutorial, lectures. Can't believe that the first day of PE is so intense. We ran 1.2km as well as doing sprints and jumps and steppings. Hizz... however, it was not as bad as it seems cause no calves are not aching. Shows that the intense dance practises during the hols helped. Tutorials were held in small classes around the school. It's pretty confusing searching for the classrooms after each hour.

At least today I need not stay back in school for CCA or other stuff. These few days I have been coming home late. Tomorrow there's hip-hop. Yae my forte...the one an only day that has hip-hop must absorb everything so that I have something to share during my exchange program on Saturday. So far, my partner is going to benefit a hip-hop routine as well as a contemp one on top of tomorrow's. wow!!!

Yesterday, we had contemp practise after that, I got my parents to fetch me back home to jurong complex for hip-hop. The lesson was taught by this super young and talented teacher. Really, he's good. Must learn from him as much as I can and broaden my hip-hop moves bank. After lessons I walked with sh and keith. Nice talks along the way. Somehow, when I see my secondary school friends especially in sj, I feel comforted and at home. haha... weird feeling right.

Can't wait for this Sat to come and I'll be meeting Dawn. Yipee!

It's been rumoured that the 'O' level results will be out next week. How I wished it was like today or earlier. I don't want the suspense anymore. I want to know where I will end up. Maybe I might enter a polytechic in the end. Then I'll have lots of time for dance. haha...But this mentality is bad. My parents will definitely disallow.

Wee...


top