Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Dance
date: Sunday, January 06, 2008
time:12:29 AM
Today I learnt a BIG lesson. And it is that I should not be too gullible and trusting in future. As the Chinese saying goes: ren1 bu4 ke3 mao4 xiang4, I think it is really true. And because of this, I almost lost a 4 year relationship. Thanks to that person. Wonder if the person will read this.

On a lighter note, today i went to xen (again). It's something significant cause my days there are numbered (maybe not as numbered as Dawn's but i bet she'll have her ways). Hip-hop was mandy's chero which I dont exactly favour much. I bet keith and sh would. They have been trying to copy the younger girls moves when they dance. At least now they have a chance to learn it proper. Too bad today only Ya Lun the only guy was there. I bet he was bored stiff.

Prior to that, I was teaching my sch's mass dance to the younger hip-hop girls. They were so early, earlier than me, practising one of mandy's new chero (hey dawn, i forgot to show you. shucks) It was to the song lovestone and i guess keith and sh should be elated if they can learn it. haha... And yes and through them i learnt the moves. Impressive right. haha

Salsa basic was just like any other day BUT it was without music cause i think there was problem with the player. And I danced mostly with this lady who is a hwa chong teacher... scary right. She said she used to be a teacher in some special program in the sch but now she's just a relief teacher. Nevertheless, she was friendly though i was intimidated by her a little. haha


YAEEEEE... i chero about 4 eights of dance moves today. It's going to be Dionne's dance since Dawn and I decided to chero an individual one each and exchange in the end of the year. Hopefully I have enough ideas to last me through the whole song of about 4 minutes long cause i intend to use the whole song. One that is untouched, 'unmixed'. Anyway, my song chosen is pretty varied cause there is a slow part in it. So I can incorporate jazz into. So watch out Dawn. Do more stretches and kicks. hahaha

Wee....


top