Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Random
date: Tuesday, January 22, 2008
time:11:23 PM
Today is such an EMO day. Whether is it for contemp dance in sch or at the hip-hop class, the dance routines were total sadness.

To Dawn: the song for this time's dance is Apologise by timbaland.

Another 2 more days and the 'O' level results shall be released. Any last minute feelings for me? Well, not excatly. I think the stress will come down on me only on the day itself. I mean there is no point to feel are clogged up by what will my results be and if I can stay in NJ. I await for the big day.

Anyway, I would like to comment on Dawn's post about her knees blooming. Yes, we are embarking or rather have embarked on our latest project. Another choreography to the song 'bout it' from the movie Step Up. This time I shall incorporate more pair work and attitude. This dance is going to be filled with hatred.

The storyline is like this: Two person met on the streets and don't like the look of each other. So they began to dance-duel. There shall be parts where they try to accomodate each other but they can't click. And they end up fighting and challlenging one another. Of course, in the end, they get together and the dance ends.

Hopefully what I deplict over here, the audience will see through the dance. It is going to be a whole new level from the previous dance, with more kicks, spins etc.

Besides this, last sunday on the 20th jan was my birthday. And I would like to say a big THANK YOU to those who wished me happy birthday. There were numerous of them. The feeling's really nice. From friends in NJ to Xen to my other friends. haha... Also, yesterday, my class S12 bought sheng kang and I a chocolate slice of cake each (our birthday falls on the same day). It was great.

Wee...


top