Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Hip hop dance
date: Saturday, February 16, 2008
time:11:34 AM
After watching these people strutting their stuff for the world to see and cliched something so prestigious, I sudden feel so small. Hip-hop is what I'm talking about. Their moves are so precise, fast and cool. How I wish I could be of the same calibre.

Although this is third place in the World Campionship, I think I like them best. Their costumes are attractive and flashy. Thus whenever they dance with coordination, we can see it quite obviously.

And there is the CODA competitions. CODA is where the dancers will move differently at the same point of time. It could be 5 people facing to the back and another 5 facing front but they are dancing the same thing. Or it could be a group of them starting 4-eights beforehand while at the next group of dancers shall do the similar routine after that 4-eights. For this second effect, I like it better. Dawn and I tried doing it but the effect only looks good with a larger group of people.



Appalling isn't it. They look so good. I want to be like that too ....


top