Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: CCA carnival?!
date: Wednesday, March 05, 2008
time:8:58 PM
It's been almost a week studying in jj. As for now, it's rather slack since I get home round one plus everyday.

In school, I hang out mainly with 3 groups of friends. First is Judy, second is xiao wen and si hui and lastly is Xue Jie and my other 404 friends. So I can consider myself a migrant 'bird', flying to different places and adapting to my surroundings. ha...

One amusing thing in JJ was IDP, also known as interest development programme. This is a complusory thing for all JJcians in their 2 years stay in the college. Naturally, I will look for a program pertaining to dance. Of course they had one -- Lindy Hop. I bet most of you wouldn't have any clue what's linda hop right. Thus, you relate it to Hip Hop since Lindy hop has the word 'hop' in it too. Similarly, some of my friends in jj thought so too and they almost wanted to sign up for that. Little did they know that Lindy Hop is actually a pair dance. In fact this dance is more to the 70s near the disco and cha cha era.

Wonder how they would have reacted if they really signed up for the class if I hadn't told them about it. I bet the girls and guys will be shocked when the coach asks each of them to find a partner. haha...

Today, was some imprompt to CCA carnival. Well, we can't excatly consider it a carnival since the whole school wasn't prepared for it. The CCA booths were somewhat like last minute set-ups with just a table each for every CCA. Moreover, I guess majority of the J1s were clueless that the event is today until we saw those booths in the mist of being set-up.

I didn't stay for the event cause I'm quite sure what I want to join though that CCA may not be outstanding. Over at their booth, I met ros's sister who's in the CCA I want to join. Thus, I talked to her and aquired some infomation on the CCA I'm about to join. They do not have an audition and the vacancies are unlimited. It's quite wierd though cause all schools definitely have an audition to take in the better ones. The bad thing about not having an audition is that I won't have this sense of accomplishment. Cause if i auditioned and got in, means that I have what it takes. Well, that's my opinion though.

Dawn and Yu had their auditions today. Lucky for them both, from what i heard, they were the lucky 15 from J1s who got in. Yu, however, was given a 2 weeks probation since she wasn't technically strong. If she doesn't perform up to their standards, I guess she might as well go join band. Best of luck, Yu...

2 more days and it's going to be the March holidays. I'm looking forward to it. Despite so, at times I even forgot that next week is the hols. Some things to look forward to next week:
1) Step Up 2 (A MUST watch)
2) Tuesday's hip-hop class
3) Maybe to xen (twice)
4) A new laptop on Sunday

Wee...


top