Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: New blog skin
date: Thursday, March 13, 2008
time:11:24 PM
In a blink of an eye, the march holiday week is over soon. This is the fastest holiday i've experienced, tomorrow is Friday and I cant even go xen for the last time.

Oh well...at least i am going to achieve 3 out of 4 of my goals for the holidays. Or perhaps i even achieved half of the last goal.

After this week, I can consider that the battle has started. It's now the time to stock up my ammunitions so that they can be of good use at the end of the second year.

Today I finally changed my blog skin of which I'm quite sick of. Actually I found 2 dance themed blogskins that i liked a lot but somehow their formatting cant work. Also, I've changed the music too and i bet dawn should be very grateful since I will no longer blast into her ears when she enters my site haha.

As of now, the dance deprived buffa shall treasure the hip-hop lessons every tuesday. Hizz...cause the buffa thinks that up till now, that mere one hour lesson seems to be the only one that can partially satisfyher hunger for dance.

Wee...


top