Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Revival
date: Sunday, March 23, 2008
time:9:30 AM
Long long ago that I blogged. Now i'm going to give it a little bit of revival.

First week of term 2 in jj passed by alright. The thing about the time-table is that we have lots of 1hr breaks in between. I have at least 2 1-hr breaks everyday. Thus apart from using an hr to eat lunch, judy and I decided to be hardworking students and studied. Besides, the environment there is pretty good. We can choose to go to the study corner near the general office or go to the library where there's air-con and a myriad of reference books. The week flew pass fast probably because of the Good friday holiday thus we needn't go to sch on that day.

Good Friday was a family outing to jurong point. Although JP is near my house, going there each time doesnt seem to be a bore as I seldom walk along the shops. There was a sale in one of the sports shop where Elle walking shoes were sold at half-price. Yay so i managed to get a pair for myself at 25 bucks. Mummy and caleb got themselves a pair too. There were slippers offered at 9 dollars too and I got a brown pair. It has the hawaii look. In JP, we watched Horton- the comical elephant show. The graphics of the show is relatively good and the content is different. It's about the elephant talking to a pollen on a flower. Dinner was at Sakae Sushi. Caleb and I ate wisely. haha...

Over to dance. Wednesday was my first session of dance in jjdance. The teacher wasnt there since she was overseas thus the seniors were given the task of teaching us the chereography to the song 'Whine up'. And of course, jj's dance lived up to its name of having mainly sensual dance in their routine. Each time when we bend down and get up, we have to touch our bodies and slide up it upwards. Oh.... that really sucks. It's fine if it's in xen. But to think, in a school, one doing such seductive moves. It aint very acceptable. They still have this cane dance from what I heard and saw. The senior to us that only 5 person were meant to do this routine. I think it would not be pleasant and comfortable to watch. On the whole, I could catch up with the dance thus no other complaints.

Yesterday, we had a partial SJ outing in Vivocity. Partial cause only a few came not the majority. There was the 'arguement' over the location for dinner - Sushi Te or Carls' Junior. Of course, the expectations of the great news that was supposed to be disclosed on the day itself but no one voiced out. As a result, some others were pissed and a few just brushed it pass them. Sushi Te was it and I ordered this rice set where it consists of baked salmon and a few slices of raw ones too. It was tasty. Really liked it. Following that, the remaining went to eat Ben & Jerry's ice-cream. 'Fats' and 'calories' piled on top of one another with about 3 scoops of ice-cream added on with rather large cube-sized browies and to top it off, super-fattening wipped cream. I feel the pain for them when those eating put mouths and mouths of those stuff into their mouths. Ahh.....

This morning, as I blogged, I'm home-alone. Such feeling is great. ha...some may think i'm weird but I like the way it is. So what!

Wee...


top