Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Wonders
date: Saturday, March 29, 2008
time:10:16 PM
i realize that i love to ponder. This is especially strong when I meet someone unique or intriguing. I will try to observe the person's movements, character, and even to the extent of their backgrounds. Call me a stalker. But in fact i think it's pretty interesting to dig into a person's life. Of course the extent of my 'digging in others' privacy' is not to the serious extent that i affect their lifes. It's just that the facts, figures and information are there for me to source out and learn about the person.

However, I realize that everytime I find out more about the person's life, I get demoralized. The person is super accomplished. Well, maybe this person is accomplished in the area where i hope i can be accomplished in but WILL never have the chance to fulfill.

Thus i shall conclude that life is unfair.


top