Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Dance maddness
date: Saturday, April 12, 2008
time:4:49 PM
Last week, I reached home about 7 plus excluding thursday. Looks like i'm spending half of my time in sch which is about 12hrs.

Mainly, the stay back was due to our dance practises for the up-coming talentime competition. We are having the suditions this coming Wednesday. Only on Friday other than mon and Wed when we had dance was the most fruitful one.

Friday's dance started off really miserbly as though I thought this new J1 batch is going to tear apart. Everyone was taking their own sweet time and the teacher was not even firm to discipline us all. However, I think she got enough of it and gave us a short lecture. Also, thank to the J2s for not bringing the CD where there supposed to be the Lovestone song that now we get to dance to the music Low. I much prefer the song from step up 2. Low is beaty and more hip hop. Ans because of this, it makes it easier for me to do those hips movement without feeling embarressed. (As you know, Hip hop is so much more than those sensual feminine moves so the strong base beat covers up those shortcomings.)

Now, I see a glimmer of hope in getting through the auditions. Partly because there is not much competiton from any other groups (i think it's just the dance CCA that sent in 3 gps. I guess no one else in JJ joined the dance segment. Majority rather sing in a group or solo. Also, I see progression in our dance rather than the stagnent few eights in the song.

Today, after ballet, I went to JP and rushed around. I went to the first This Fashion outlet to source for trackpants. I'm lacking in such pants cause I've been wearing the same thing for each tues hh classes. To no avail. After that, I went to popular to get my GP book that i wanted to get and walked briskly to the second This Fashion outlet. YES...i found my pants and I got myself 2 pairs - A white and golden colour. The golden is not the metallic type but more of the brownish-gold. It's nice. hehe...

With that, I shall end.

Hmm...when's the next time i'll blog??

Wee...


top