Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Pictures reload
date: Wednesday, May 14, 2008
time:4:11 PM
Here are the pictures most of you are waiting for...
What's going on backstage?
Who's acting funny?
What's everyone doing?
Who did i perform with on Sun at the Sky Flyer?
Whose shoe flew?
etc.
Answers can be found in the pictures below.
ENJOY
:)

PS: I will only post some of the pictures taken on Sat as there are too many but I burnt a CD with all the photos taken in my camera and it is being passed around. I think it should be with Benedict. Chase him for it!!



Dawn(the shoe hates her foot :P) and I


The team performing that at the Sky Flyer. My teacher second from right.


A pic with my friends


Emo Shot. This photo is taken in the dark but my camera's flash function created such wonderful effect


Presenting the hairstylist of the day who did most of our hair. SALINA


I didnt slack as i helped out with make-up :)


Who says guys dont need make-up even if it's a Hip hop performance. LOOK. The guys have to put on opera make-up.


(what i feel) The best female dancer in the whole talent-time. Vanessa dances with style.


(what i feel) The girl with the aura...liked the way she walks and presents herself. Her dancing is cool too.


(what i think) The best guy hip hop dancer here. I like the way he moves so smoothly. However, he didnt want to teach. :(


Finally, a CUTE pic of me haha....
(WHAT I FEEL)THE BEST DANCER FOR THE NIGHT ...haha..no just kidding...

Everyone was great

Wee...


top