Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Ballet Under the Rain
date: Tuesday, July 29, 2008
time:7:17 PM
Last Friday jj dance watched ballet under the stars at fort canning park. It was supposed to be a farewell party for our seniors too. Sadly, only 9 juniors turned up to "send off" the 10 seniors who came for the outing.

The evening started off unpleasant too with the sky grey as though it wanted to rain. Yes, it did rain but it was just heavy drizzle. It was irritating. As we turned up at the park early, with the drizzle continuing, we had pinic under the rain. I brought fried sausage, sotong balls, crabsticks etc., lovely ronald spread tuna bread for us. Aww..so sweet. And pearly got the utensils ready.

Thus, I took pictures as others were eating.











I rate the show okie. Since I dont really take interest in watching ballet recitals. I rather watch Hip hop com or maybe salsa shines etc.

Wee...


top