Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Dans Fest
date: Friday, October 10, 2008
time:9:31 PM

Last night was fun...though the start was such a rush. I was supposed to meet Dawn at 6.45 at je but somehow, the bus came only at 6.15 and by the time we reached, we were real late. Everyone had their make-up on. Moral of the lesson is to arrive super early with all your make-up.

Since I only had 3 performances, I took the chance to take pictures and videos. So let the pictures speak a thousand words...

Yay!!!An official pass. It's cool right, with my name on it. It permits you to enter the backstage area.


This is a scene the day before the performance. We were doing blocking.


Did you think you saw 2 crazy girls wearing their lingerie and taking pictures. No. In actual fact, this was the costume for the first item. The missing piece of costume is a coloured tail which completely transform them into those hookers or Las Vagas Bunny Girls. Depending on how you see it.

Before the show begun, we had to strut like that to the esplanade concourse for some social dancing between ourselves to gather the crowd. Following, we led them outside where the stage is. There was a life band that led the procession. Overthere, I stopping Angela. Yay...she came to support meee...


This is what it will look like from the back.


ooo...Libin is putting foundation.


Kim is always looking cool and sexy. Love her... This costume is for the quaduple tango girls shine including Kim Cat Bianca and YQ. The dance was to the song "Push". Nice Choreography. And yes, it's time for Dawn and I to start copying moves :P


Libin and I posting for the camera


2 dancers. Dont the one on the left look like a young girl? Well..she's actually older than me.


This is Brenda and she's only 14 and she's pro at belly-dancing. Ain't that cool. She's in the finals for some teenage mag. Do go support her.


This is how it will look like from the back for the ChaCha Shine.


This is the costume for Cat's and Libin's Bachata item. According to Angela, she said the Bachata she knew else where wasnt like that (so hot and u know steamy). I think she meant was that Bachata in the her hometown, Brazil, isnt like that.


Cat doesnt seem to look good in my pics. For this one and the previous one in her red costume. Ha...She's either stoning or moving too fast for the camera.


This is a piture of Brenda acting lost and Softie acting cute. I wonder why he decided to me some guppy of something with the puffy cheeks. haha


This is the classy buffa holding a fan to dry her wet hair. She's feeling refreshed after popping her head into the basin in one of the washrooms in the Esplanade to get rid of the hair spray.


This the potato also refreshed but refuses to pose for the camera so there u have it, a failed photo. :)

On the whole, the night was another experience to add to the collection of other memories that I have. I received a cool dains shirt too. I think the management has problem getting the right sizes. More than half the shirts are either XS or XXS. There were only 2 available M size shirts. I wonder how the guys could get one for themselves.

Also, I got so social. But only a tinny winny bit. When the school hols starts, I wanna go down to xen on Sundays to DANCE...
Say "YEAH" Dawn...


Wee...


top