Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: the good n bad
date: Sunday, November 30, 2008
time:8:44 PM
Tomorrow i'll be leaving Singapore..yay...wonder if it's good or bad.

The good:
I get to enjoy the cool weather up in the mountain for a week. And good food too..ha...or rather a great variety of food since we will be having buffet everyday, thrice a week. One interesting thing is I can train my stamina. I didnt realise this until our dance teacher mentioned that it's hard to perform to the equal ability that we can in Genting as we are on higher altitude.

The bad:
I'll miss going to xen and therefore miss one to two practices to polish up the choreo that the four of us are doing. I will miss the shows on television. ahh...

Wee... See you soon on Friday :P


top