Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Ipod hooked
date: Monday, November 24, 2008
time:7:14 PM
Think I'm hooked...hooked to my ipod.

Yesterday I decided not to bring my ipod out since i wanted to lessen the load in my bag. In exchange I brought some notes to revise during the ride to dance class. Sadly, I felt wierd like something's seriously missing. I had to listen to music. Arhh...I'm morphing into those who plug in whenever and whereever they are. At least, i'm selective. I only listen to songs that I can dance to. So I will visualise the moves in my mind as i enjoy the music. After satisfying my need to listen (or rather dance), I can put it away and continue with my revision. ha...

Next week, I'll be "bussing" to Genting. The ride is really long and irritating. That is why I will always tell my mum never to go to Genting again. It's for an International Dance Competition and we will be representing JJ. Dont know if it's good or bad: We are the only junior college level student participating so naturally, others will asume that being the oldest, you will be the best. But I doubt we are at that standard yet. Nevertheless, there will be 3 dance workshops held on a single day. Heard that we get to choose the genre that they offer. So far, we do not know what will the genres be. Hopefully there's any of these: hip-hop, jazz (not contemp), lyrical hip-hop, salsa, girly hip-hop, rumba or tango. As you can see, I practically hope that this is a hip-hop workshop. Cant help it. I love this genre.

Today, we meant to have dance practise. The teacher FORGOT that there is lesson. Really, this is the first time I see a teacher who is late for all sessions and can even let a sch's dance prac slip off her mind. Such irresponsibility. Furthermore, her choreography is always the "I'm feeling so tired that my limbs are soft". At least, there should be moves that have been injected with life and energy. Wonder when we could get a change of teacher.

Wee...


top