Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Wayang
date: Tuesday, November 25, 2008
time:9:31 PM
Dawn and Dionne have to go together or else we can not be at our peak...Oddly, I find this really true. Since most of the time or rather all the time I go out will be dance related, I have to be with Dawn or else I can't concentrate or perform my best in class. This dawns on me that with a good friend by your side, more importantly with an equal passion for something as you (though sometimes she pangsei me and keeps borrowing $$ from me), nothing can fear you. Being with her, I dare to make my moves go all out, leaving nothing behind. Also, I become really crazy...wild...always laughing and cracking jokes.

I bet people in school or elsewhere will never see me behaving like that. I mean imagine me dancing, jumping in front of you, you'll think "This girl is so show-off...so what if she can dance, must she do it here??" Therefore, I act with caution.

Anyway, today I was made the model for the teacher to put on the make-up which we are supposed to follow during our performance in Genting. I have to say, initially, it was looking good, with the foundation and the lovely thick and curly eye lashes. However, I didnt get to see how i looked like after that and got a shock of my life when the teacher was done.

How did I look??
Just like a chinese opera singer that you see at your house downstairs. Just a slightly milder version of it. Horrendous!!!

Thus, the make-up for the friendly dance shall be decided by me. I tried it on myself just now so I can do the same tomor to show the other girls. It's really COOL hehe...
1) Black liquid eye liner to draw thickly over your double eye lid
2) Black eye shadow apply above the liner
3) Greyish-silver to blend at the toppest
4) Sliver shadow to apply over the ends of the eyes
5) Sliver glitter splash liner to trace the ends
6) Finish off with lip gloss

There!

Love the outcome. Hizz...my poor face has been tortured. Have to put mask on later to pamper it. haha

Wee...


top