Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Back again
date: Tuesday, December 01, 2009
time:12:45 PM
Yay... the A levels is over. But there isnt this thrilling feeling that i have managed to survive somewhat the last horrendous exam that i will ever face in the course of education. And now, it feels slightly empty when i have nothing to do and just rotting at home.

At least i have wonderful programmes lined up for myself throughout this week except that today's was called off by the wonderful potato and so I'm here typing.

Anyway, the most looked forward event that is coming is prom...I really have no idea how am I supposed to get a nice dress that is affordable. I dont want it to be those wear-once-and-left-in-the-cupboard ones. Just like the ahem..raggedy dress that potato described as.

Tm is really funny. She suggested going to the Botanic gardens this coming Sat. But I dont see any appealing factor that makes me want to go there. The first thing that came to my mind was, "I'll get tan..." haha... I'm sure some of you will think. Hm...ms buffa likes to be pale. I suggested going to Chinatown but no one was interested. At least the stuff there isnt as expensive as in orchard.

Yesterday night, I had my first official dance lesson at jacky's. And we danced to Mad. It wasnt exactly that fun but at least I got to dance again and it's near my house (hahaha). Poor potato. However, having stopped dancing for almost more that a month, I suffered immediate effects of too much dancing. I kind of lost my balanced the whole night as I had to hold onto the wall, the door or whatsoever. My body was limped and I experience aching (when you usually get it only the nxt day). Hm...shows how much I deproved. Lucky I stretched when I was at home after that and fortunately I suffer no aches today. Ha.

Wee...


top