Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: D&D performance
date: Wednesday, December 16, 2009
time:4:47 PM
Initially I thought that with the exams over, I'll have much more free time on my hands. Instead, I seem to be busier. Oh well.

Last week was really hectic. Wake up, wash up and leave the house. By the time I reached home, it was really late at night most of the time. The latest was on Wed when Dawn and I had some short half an hr salsa as union. Of course, thanks to SOMEONE (I doubt he'll ever see this) that both of us felt guilty that it was midnight and had to rush home. However, he just disappeared into midair and couldn't find him any more.

Naturally there was a similar incident by the same SOMEONE. It was during last year's Christmas. He claimed that xen is gonna be sooo crowded and we could salsa crazily. To our disappointment, xen was practically sparse and I think i ended up playing majong while waiting for Dawn to arrive....SOMEONE has to pay for it.

Anyway, last week I managed to squeeze 2 dance items into my brain for a dinner & dance performance. The theme was Vietnam War. Bianca commented that the people lack creativity. With so many ideas why would one use Vietnam war. And so our trio performance revolved around women who offer service with themselves. Quite demeaning.

After that, there was a last minute performance for another D&D and Goodwood park hotel. So using the same dance, we were dressed differently. Their companies theme was some disney thingy. Ha....Bianca was marilyn monroe. I was Britney Spears and not sure who was rebecca. We had to wear wigs and I looked damn awful. Oh well, it was some last minute thing and we had to rush so no unglam pics taken haha...

The next event that is worth noting is jacky's marriage cum mini hip-hop competition at the start of next yr. This is such a lame thing. At least it's interesting. There is a dancing segment as well as a battle one. Sounds pretty challenging.

Shall stop here. Next time shall be about prom. Just realised I've missed out on that.

Wee...

PS: SH have i satisfy your hunger aft reading my post?


top