Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: JJ Prom
date: Wednesday, December 23, 2009
time:6:55 PM
This is such a belated post about prom. But I shall still blog it down.

JC's prom I must say was much more prepared than in secondary school. I dyed my hair to brown with wonderful highlights and I did my make-up by professionals. Well, I ended up looking like a Korean according to sh and reaffirmed by Dawn. I wonder why...

Anyway, I was like of the last in table to arrive but didn't miss out on anything spectacular. JJ's prom is glitzy compared to other school's. Both guys and girls were very dressed up than I felt slightly under dressed in some sense (totally different from sec sch).

Of course no one can miss the pageant. Our school's pageant finalist spent almost 2weeks from what I heard to prepare for the show. The was a Newurbanmale and formal wear catwalk. The finalist made their debut in outfits by Newurbanmale. It was quite obvious who was popular and who wasn't. After that, there was a Q&A session and there were some interesting questions:

1) What is the greatest problem faced by youths today (soo GPish)
ans: Casual sex (and after all the explanations, the emcee said, "This advertisement is brought to you by Durex.")

2)This was Cherri's question: Do you want people to consider you as sexy or clever?
ans: both but prefer clever. (Towards the end of prom when they were going to reveal the prom winners, the emcee asked her how she was feeling and she gave some one word reply and the emcee went, "Her answer is so like Ris Low...") oh....such an insult to her. ha

The end of prom was naturally taking photographs. In fact, before the expensive dinner ended most of them where out of their seats and not eating already. I still can't believe how Melissa and Agnes only ate the appetizer and dessert.

When prom was officially over, there were plans for after prom events. Judy disappeared almost immediately. hizz... in the end, I went with Mel, Agnes and Angela, intending to go to Supper Club.

After a stopover at Agnes's house for her to put her stuff down, we cabbed to Clarke Quay. Apparently, we were at the wrong place and was supposed to be at City Hall, opposite Raffles Hotel. Angela and I were kind of tired and so she left us at Clarke Quay. I hitched a ride with the other two since I was staying over night at Swisshotel. On the road those two kept pestering me to go too. But really, I was damn emoistic already and how was I to get high inside there.

Thus, after prom activity was kind of boring. Actually I wanted to go around town and take jump shots or dance videos with the mesmerising skylines.

And there was a weird encounter with Hui Ting (from NJ) when I walked from Raffles hotel to the one where I was staying. She was shocked upon seeing me and asked if I was from Hwa Chong. (Wonder why was there a shock factor)

That's it, I conclude that prom isn't that interesting on second attempt.

Wee...


top