Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Looking forward
date: Friday, January 15, 2010
time:8:30 AM
Finally it is the weekends are here again. At least I don't have to wake up at 6.30 in the morning.

I realised that each week passes at the speed of light. Probably because I have activities from day to night.

Anyway, this is not the point for this entry.

The point is... NEXT WEEK IS MISS BUFFA'S BIRTHDAY!!!

Yeah! And it falls on Wednesday which is also union night. So after work will be meeting those crazy girlfriends of mine for dinner near Bugis before heading to union. Anyone interested to tag along?

Also, next week will be the salsa competition itself. I realised that Dawn and I did not even have a single proper practice except that impromptu one just before tango on Tuesday. I have to settle the male lead with her and we are almost done. Just left with polishing and training (wonder how many more times).

Mummy is going China over the next week. Sadly she can't buy be any salsa shoes since only Shanghai and Beijing have them. I'm sure they will be much much much cheaper than in Singapore. I want to go too but there is work. If not, I'll get to enjoy the snow since this year's winter is especially cold. :(

Yeah so anyone wants to go to Union next week to celebrate moi birthday. sms me :)

Wee...


top