Chapter xiii: Buffa's World


her
jump

Buffa
20 Jan

XNPS
NHH
JJC
NTU

ACTFA


express


friends
Amanda-xen
Amanda-nhh
Dawn
Isabella
Jolin
Melissa
Tan Min
Yixin
Zhu Qing

6A
08S20

showcase













past
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ March 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
title: Working life sucks
date: Thursday, January 28, 2010
time:4:39 PM
It's been official a month since I started work and I firmly conclude that I do not like working life. I really cannot believe in about 4 to 5 years time, I will be back in this situation for good. Ahh...

Here are the cons about working:

First, unlike school which takes up only your mornings and abit of your afternoon, working like takes up practically your whole day. This means that there is less time for you to do your leisure activities (in this case for me is dancing).

Next, everyday, you go to work, you sit and get out of your seat during lunch and sit down again after your meal to work. I will not be surprised that more than half the working population have a flabby tummy.

Also, working life is so mundane. You just repeat everyday for who knows how many years as long as you stay in that firm. It really is much much much boring that going to school where you learn a variety of things and are much interesting.

Lastly, the office environment causes one to be more prone to illness. Since the area is permanently enclosed, the air is stale and dust flies everywhere. Once a person catches a flu, everyone will take turns falling sick. That sucks especially when I have to dance and have to keep sniffing to prevent those mucus from going all over the place.

Oh well...as of now I should be happy that I have not officially entered the horrendous and dreadful working society. Thus, I truly am looking forward to study again.

Wee...


top